Please read this job posting in its entirety before applying. This is a remote job.
Instructions to Apply:
- Click the button at the bottom of the post and complete the application form.
- Create a video introduction: Introduce yourself, tell us one fun fact about yourself and explain what you will bring to the Virtuous Graphics team. The video should be no longer than 60 seconds and can be filmed with a cell phone.
- Remember to input the special code to be considered.
Virtuous Graphics is looking for a photographer to join is growing, dynamic team of expert photographers.
We are an American firm based in Manila. We provide creative services for the Amazon seller, from small family-owned operations to large ateliers with many brands under a single umbrella. As start-ups go, we are growing very quickly to answer the demand with which we have been blessed; much of the Amazon community has recognized the invaluable assistance we provide with the conceptualization and development of expert creative work.
This position pays ₱20,000-40,000 per month, depending on experience.
- Experience in product photography
- Experience in studio photography
- Experience in lifestyle photography
- Knowledge of Amazon terms and conditions is a plus
Our photographer will report to the Creative Director for photography. Each photographer will shoot a variety of products, of all sizes, shapes, and categories, solely for Amazon. He or she will need to have prior experience in product, studio, outdoor, and lifestyle photography. Knowledge of Amazon terms and conditions is a plus.
- How to use strobe lights and full frame cameras
- How to direct/work with models
- How to identify proper and strategic camera angles for different types of products
- Nominal research for different kinds of products
- Production styling
- Photoshop and Lightroom capability
- Capable at setting up lighting for photo shoots
We expect our photographers to possess the technical skills needed for upscale, expert photography. Virtuous Graphics invests in best in class equipment and ultramodern techniques in order to provide our clients with the very best. The photographer needs to be able to do nominal research for different kinds of products, so computer literacy is a must. Special code: happy apples On a technical level, the photographer needs to know how to use strobe lights and full frame cameras, including how to identify proper and strategic camera angles for different types of products, and setting up lighting for different types of photo shoots. He or she should know how to direct and work with models, and production styling. Post-production, the photographer should know how to operate Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Sense of integrity
- Willing to take constructive criticism
- Requires little to no supervision
- Responsible and consistent worker; communicative and capable at working remotely
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good at following instructions
- Attention to detail / meticulous
- Familiarity with western culture a plus
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Willing to work odd/long hours
- Willing to work in a team setting
At Virtuous Graphics, we are most particular about a candidate’s attitude. We are looking for team players that perceive work with Virtuous Graphics as a long-term career, with commensurate growth potential both personal and professional.
On an individual level, we are looking for someone who is proactive, resourceful, and responsible, with a strong sense of integrity. We like individuals who seek to improve themselves, their teammates, and the company, through critical thinking and a sense of responsibility. Similarly, it’s important to us that each individual is willing to take constructive criticism, and view it as an opportunity for growth rather than a personal attack. Most of our team works remotely, so we need our photographer to be a responsible and consistent worker, communicative and responsible with our productivity standards and applications. Eventually, this person should be able to work with little to no supervision. Attention to detail is a must. Familiarity with western culture is a big plus.
This person must be willing to work at our studio in Quezon City, but also be willing to travel around the city as necessitated. He or she must be willing to work odd and/or long hours, and be a strong team player.
We do not entertain applications:
- By email
- Through internal chat
- Via social media
Any applications sent through these channels will be rejected.